Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Catalina

As promised, here are some photos from our trip to Catalina for Alan and Jenn's wedding.



I loved the tile work that is displayed all over the island. Next time we go to Catalina, I intend to bring some home with me.



I'm sure that I've said already the wedding was amazing. Keith and I are so lucky to be blessed with amazing friends who we consider to be family. It has been incredible to have two other couples that we've shared big milestones with, and I know we will have a lot to share with them in the future.



On the way back to the mainland with the Pals, we were luck enough to see a pod of dolphins!




At Jenn's bachelorette party, we decorated shopping bags for her. On mine, I drew portraits of Pita and Indy (this was just before we brought Indy home.) I cannot wait for Indy to finally meet his godparents (Jenn and Alan) in November! I should also mention that I was thrilled that Pita seemed to remember me and was very happy to see me this last weekend.



Coming soon... pictures from our trip to Maine for Marc and Rachel's wedding!

---------------------------------
Did you take any pictures at our wedding? Please send them to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment