There are a few ways you can share your pictures with us:
- Email them to us or our parents (works best if you have only a few pictures.)
- Share a DropBox folder with roushbrown (at) gmail.com (if you already have an account of your own.)
- Upload your photos and videos to our DropBox account (Login email is roushbrown (at) gmail.com) Email Rebecca or Keith for the password.
How to Upload files to DropBox
Please note that there is a 2GB limit to our account.
- Log in to the DropBox website. (Username and Password can be provided to you if you do not have an account. Email Rebecca or Keith)
- Create a New Folder with the "Create Folder" button. Name the folder with your name. (This is so we know who left the pictures!)
- Open the folder you just created by clicking on the link. (In the sample, the folder is "Your Name Here")
- Using the interactive file browser, click the Upload button. A window will appear.
- Click the Choose Files button and then select the files on your computer that you'd like to add to your Dropbox. You can select multiple files at a time.
- Choose as many files as you like, and then click the Start Upload button. The window will disappear, your files will start uploading, and you'll be shown a progress indicator. Wait for the files to upload, and you're done!
- Log Out of Drop Box.