Monday, May 27, 2013

ChemKnits Featured in C&E News!

My knitting blog, ChemKnits, is featured in this week's American Chemical Society publication Chemical and Engineering News!  The feature is in Volume 91, Issue 21, p 56: NEWSCRIPTS - Settlers Of Mars, Molecules Tied Up In Knots.


I have not yet seen a paper copy of the blurb, but the editor is sending me a copy of the issue.  Thankfully it is online so I can share it with all of you!


For those of you that don't know about C&E News, it is a weekly magazine that is sent to all members of the American Chemical Society - I had a subscription while I was in gradutate school.  In graduate school, I published a peer reviewed article in the Journal of the American Chemical Society and attended the national meetings.  You can imagine my surprise when an editor of C&E News contacted me a few weeks ago asking to interview me!

1 comment: