Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays, everyone! I couldn't resist doing some really cute holiday pictures with little Lucky. Can you believe that he his now two months old?

The first night of Chanukkha. 
Anime cry eyes

THANKSGIVUKKAH!

We're very thankful for Lucas!
Now that the holidays are out of the way, it is time for Lucky's latest milestone, he's now 2 months old! He was such a ham in our photoshoot that I couldn't pick just one picture.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well done smile capture mode on camera.  (Turns out my response time is better, but 5 pictures in a row has captured some pretty nice ones.) 

Happy boy laying in his crib

Full body shot.  (I couldn't get his whole body and him smiling at the same time...)
Obligatory crying shot
I love our purple Christmas tree.  (We had a purple tree before any association with Northwestern!  This tree will be a lot more special again once we move.)  This Jewish girl still gets super excited when it comes to decorating the tree.  Each year we put on Die Hard as the background while I trim and Keith supervises.  This year, Lucky and Keith were the supervisors offering suggestions while I placed the ornaments.  One of these years we'll have to get actual Christmas music, or at least find a kid friendly Christmas movie to play when Lucky becomes more aware of his surroundings. 


Now given how much I love to put the baby in cute situations, do you think I'd pass up an opportunity to play with the baby and our tree?   

Our little reindeer/elf

Merry Christmas, Everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment